Patron Usage Guidelines:
1. Eligible patrons are Nicholls State University staff and students that are 18 years or older, with a valid and active campus identification card.
2. All patrons must check in at each visit and present their ID card to gain access to the pool.
3. All Pool rules must be observed by all patrons. Crawfish Aquatics is not responsible for accidents or injury to patrons.
4. Crawfish Aquatics is not responsible for loss or damage to personal property. Facilities for checking clothing or valuables are not available.
5. Damage to any Crawfish Aquatics property will be filed with Nicholls State University and charged to the patron.
Pool Use Schedule for Nicholls Staff and Students
We provide one lane available to Nicholls staff and students during all Crawfish Aquatics Masters Practices (see times below).
Lap Swim Hours for Nicholls Staff, Students and Masters Swimmers Beginning March 10 - 2014
*Above times are independent lap swim times. Come for any duration during these hours. Swimmers must share lap lanes and circle swimming is required if more than 2 swimmers to a lane.
CA Masters Practice Times Year Round: (one lane for Nicholls Lap Swimmers use during these times)
Mornings: Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 5:00-6:30am
Evenings: Monday - Thursday: 6:30-8:00PM
Saturday: 8:00-10:00am (Lap Swim)
*All Lap Swim lanes are free for Nicholls Staff and Students, must provide Nicholls ID and sign in every time.
**To join the Coach guided practice, you will need to join the CA Masters Group. Register online and show up to a practice! Click Here to Register Online Be sure to select Masters Swim Team - Nicholls Staff & Students for the discounted Nicholls fee of $25/month. You may also register in the office on your first day to practice. Email us and we can send you a pdf to fill out and bring on your first day. All Masters participants are also required to register with United States Masters Swimming online at: http://www.usms.org/reg/register.php (Be sure you select Southern Masters for the Club and Crawfish Aquatics for the Workout Group) This is a one time per year fee of $46. You will then be eligible to participate in Masters Swim Meets (optional), receive emails from USMS and get a bimonthly SWIMMER magazine to learn more about Masters Swimming.